Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'm so addicted to all the things you do.

iMovie - 007 : Quantum of Solace.

So, that was 6 hours of my life!

Philip(driver instructor) called and told me that he'll come and pick me up for the 5 hours course, so I went.

It was torture! It was school all over again & it was like Pn.Tan's form 4 acc class!

Well, me and this form 4 guy Swee Quan went there quite early. And it was a good call because when we went in and all, there was a line right until outside in the hot sun. We didn't have to queue. Very smart Philip.

Ooh, the ride all the way to Cheras, Philip won't stop talking! He's so very talkative. I had to fake laugh sometimes just to indicate that I was listening to him.

Anyways, the talk thingy begins, I was having fun. I was sitting all the way at the back and at one corner so I could lean back & lean side. I was having fun for the 3 hours at the beginning. Not listening to the talk but listening to my iPod and reading my book. I was so comfortable and Swee Quan was sitting in front of me so he could cover me reading my book.

After that, it was too comfortable and I started to feel sleepy. Slept at 5 am and woke up at 7 yo!

So that part was torture cause I couldn't close my eyes. I got called at twice from the guy cause I fell asleep! HAHA.

Why did I use Pn.Tan as a reference? Because she always gets super angry and talk about her 'experience' about whatever when we sleep in her class just like the guy did.

I learned nothing from that 6 hours!

The only cool thing I learnt is that I get to do everything, even get my P in just 1 month or so!