Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Go pick out a white dress.

iMovie - Speed.
Keanu Reeves was so hot back then! He is still hot and charming now but not as young as last time ;P
This is the first movie I seen him in. Then it was The Replacement. I've never watched The Matrix though. Ooh, Speed 2 sucked.
They worked together again in The Lake House but I really didn't understand the movie.

Yesterday I slept the whole day. Recharged. Plus, it was so nice to sleep! It rained the whole day. All dark makes it night 24/7.

Then today was bloody hot! crazy crazy weather. Only in Malaysia huh..

I had nothing to do all day long today. So, watched Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone. Harry and the gang were bloody young! They looked so cute and small !! Watch it back and you'll think what I'm thinking. haha! They're damn cute!

After that, borrowed mummy's games to play. Nothing beats Diner Dash, Well, until I had headache. Now changing to The Little Shop of Treasures 2! I like playing those find-stuff games! =)

Prom is tomorrow yo! Have fun and cause some dramas! Then report back to me xD