Thursday, December 25, 2008

you're bringing back the real me.

iMovie - Grinch.
Merry Christmas yo!

Yesterday was super fun. Christmas eve is always fun. So will New Years eve! My whole day was jolly since I opened my eyes.

My Santa-brought miracle elf saved me from a what looks to be a boring day - Crystal ! =)

After me, we went to pick PauL up from work. Paycheck! P/S : never piss of Crystal when you're outside the car & she's inside =P

Anyways, reached The Curve - went RedBox - sing till no voice - surprisingly there's less people this year. Went lunch then jalan jalan, main main.

Of course, we obviously did it! HAHA. We took pictures like there's no tomorrow! I have almost 300 pictures from my camera! + with Kimbob's = uncountable!

The part I hated the most is when everyone started playing with those can stuff thingy. It's so smelly and it's not fun when I don't have a can in my hand. So, me & Vivian went finding for a place to hide from it. && we celebrated the actual 12.00 christmas together in a dark alley!

Sent Rachel home - crashed Jie Ying's house - mamak - my condo.

&& for the best part xD Enjoy!

Merry Christmas wee!

Hollie's just too charming. xD

Ooh my, Rach. * someone got kissed *
I kissed a girl and I liked it.. =P

Those cans! curse...
Royce can't/don't want to smile!

Thanks Crystal for everything!
xoxo

"are you a man!?"

Sleeping beauties.

They kicked PauL out & took away his blanket.
He needs someone to hug woo!