Friday, December 26, 2008

so sexy, sour & sweet.

iMovie - The Parent Trap.
My timing is all wrong! Sleeping in the morning, wide awake at night. I went to bed last night at around 2 ish but only manage to sleep after 5 ish! Dumb fracks!

Woke up at around 8 ish then went all the way to gosh-knows where to sit for my undang. Darn, I think I blinked when they took my picture! =(

Waited from 10 till 1 ish to sit for that bloody test which only took me 19 minutes to finish! OMG, I thought I had 42/50 but then I read again, it was the mark to lulus. tsk!

45 babeh.

Now it'll be the 6 hours pain course! Then I can learn! xD xD xD

The down side is that it's smacked right in the middle of the plan to stay up late and ber-party with Paul and the gang for his birthday. I'm sorry! I won't be there but 'part' of me will =D

Holiday days are ending soon, - fast! go second intake peoples!