Sunday, December 7, 2008

gonna run while we're young.

iMovie - Wild Child.
Quite interesting. Emma Roberts didn't look like Emma Roberts! And and Freddie is so charming with his deep British voice! I thought he was the Eragon dude but nooo, he's the Stormbreaker dude! It's very touching at the end.

This part is so damn funny!

OMG, the damn cinema cut damn a lot of scenes off! Not worth watching in the cinema! They really cut damn a lot. Even in the first few minutes into the movie!

Today!

Went out for Zhee Yi's birthday. We took her for lunch at Chillis, BSC. Oh gosh, the toilet is so nice! Better than last time kay, it's sparkling!

We were there for quite long, but it seemed short. Went there at around 1, chit-chat, chit-chat, did our little thing and it was almost 4! Time passed so fast!

"I want to fake sleep beside you"
That was so funny!

The most exciting part?

When me, Crystal and Paul went down to the carpark to finish up Zhee Yi's present! That's the first I've ever sit in a car! We fold the sits down so it'll have a bigger space. We were in the car for quite some time cause we had to call JieYing and asked her what she wanted to say in her card.

Zhee called and I told her that Crystal went down to look for her jacket. but it took longer than expected so I called her up again and told her that Crystal forgotten where she parked so we had to look!

It's blur!
Zhee Yi's sentimental present!

Zhee, you really fall for it! You think Crystal that forgetful mehh! HAHAH. but, thank Gosh you did cause if not it won't be a surprise!

Went OU after that. Sitting in MPH was fun! Although it looks like we're bored, but it was FUN!
Jokes aside! fun.

I'm exhausted! I need to sleep! I feel like I haven't see my mummie for so long.
HAHAHA!
Had you're princess-day fun?
Lot's to fill Zhee! Lot's to fill !