Thursday, December 11, 2008

like I knew you before we met.

iMovie - Nancy Drew.

I finally caught the movie on TV. It's kinda a little scary! Ohkay, it's not scary but I'm a chicken!
ANYWAYS.

OMG OMG!! The High School Musical contest results just came out! the GSC one and I won!!! I'm freaking out! Well, technically Trina Ng won! But I told her what to write!! Too bad it's just the consolation prize! How the hell can a guy have won the grand prize! And why would a guy even enter! HAHA. gay man!

Anyways! I'm super happy! HAHAHAHA!! I've forgotten what I wrote though. Still, I've never win anything online before! xD I kinda like the consolation prize! It's the soundtrack album. It's so much better than a sticker book or a photo frame!

Yay Trina! Team effort!! HAHA.

Ohkay, chillex!

I woke up kinda late today. I'm starting to slip into the lazy-getting up - going to sleep late- mode. Laila called me up and we got the talking. I'm so glad she'll be here from now on. A lot of catching up to do.

Watched the second movie of Harry Potter. I kinda like Oliver Woods! Anyways, then I watched Gossip Girl. Gosh, I cried my eyes out! Poor Chuck! He looks so charming when he's so vulnerable! && come on! I like Dan and Serena together! Aaron is just a phase.

Oh gosh, Aaron was Poot in Stick It and he looks soo very different! I guess he grew up. but I like him back then! haha!

Urgh I really gotta figure out where I wanna go for college and what I wanna major in! So frustrating. First intake or second intake!? NS makes it so much harder!

I'm craving for some pearl milk tea with bobo!

P/S : peeps, how was prom?