Sunday, December 28, 2008

it cannot wait, I'm yours.

iMovie - Serendipity xD.

I hate having flu! I can't sleep at night. Have to off the air cond, have to have the fan blown right at my face, have to sit up to sleep so I won't get blocked nose!

So mah fan! I hate it!

Went Chilli's for dinner with Uncle Gordon. I always want to go there but I always don't know what to order. After that went for some ice cream at Baskin Robins!

Uuh, there's a snowman in the lift! I love snowmans! I'll choose snowman as my favourite thing about chirstmas anytime!

Woke up for my 6 hours course. I went prepared with a book, a puzzle book and Rubik's cube! HAHA. The first 3 hours was horrible! It's never fun listening to talks.

Then comes the fun part! I got to drive! xD xD xD

This guy that I was assigned to let me drive. I was so scared at first but after awhile it was super duper fun! I'm damn pro in going up hill and stopping! HAHA. My stop very clean and smooth man! =P

But my going down hill is still a little rusty. Ooh then I almost bang the car going down hill. Lucky there's an escape road or else.... I accelerate instead of breaking =.=

They all damn lazy one man! The guy in my car was eating peanuts and just relaxing while I drive around. && he was laughing at my voice. tsk!

It was super funn! =) I loved it!