Wednesday, December 17, 2008

too much caffeine.

iMovie - Home Alone I.

I'm lifeless.

I hate having to sit here day by day just waiting on the news of going somewhere this holiday. I hate that I have to put pause on my other plans for the holiday just to wait for the decision if I might or might not have a holiday!

Don't make promises you can't keep.

I'll be damned if December babies get to drive before a February baby! My early birthday is just such a waste on me.

Finally called Phillip ( the driving dude ) today but he said it's fully booked. A lot of people wanna learn how to drive this month so I decided to just learn how next month when most of the 17 year olds to-be are off in school.

P/S : If only I knew JC was under Phillips wings too, I would have gone with him.

Reading Harry Potter makes me dream about Harry potter. I was flying on a broom but not just any broom, an ordinary one, the one my maid uses to sweep my house. HAHA. And I was eating Bettie Botts Every Flavour Beans.

My imagination. I should get an A for it ;P

Now I know how Spencer got Heidi to marry him. It was on this week's The Hills. Pathetic dude had to get Heidi so drunk to agree to elope! I actually feel so sorry for her but I think that they are so fake, it's not worth my kindness.

& I'm kind of liking Justin Bobby more and more every episode. He's so funny. & he's actually very nice.

&& I cried throughout the whole episode knowing that it's almost the season finale and with Whitney going away made me sadder. I love Whitney, she's so funny and pretty and so nice to everyone.

&&& What a way to end the season with Lauren and Heidi finally making amends. She's just brainwashed by Spencer (which I truly believe that loves Heidi very much but I think he's problem is not learning how to share - wanting everything for himself)

See me later, alligator.

Richard : How tall are you?
Dean : Why? Want to dance?
Richard : No. I appreciate the offer though.


HAHA*