Thursday, November 27, 2008

singing my Hallelujah song.

iMovie - White Chicks.

This week's One Tree Hill is so much better than last week's. Last week's episode was the worst one ever.

I'm kinda liking Julian Baker. From the first episode, I knew I liked him! =) But I'm a little thrown off by his name because I know a Julian and he's definitely not what you call hot or charming or 'oh that man'. Julian is a bad name if you know Julian Ong! HAHAHA.


This week's episode also guess stars James Van Der Beek! He looks so old since I last saw him. I watched one episode of Dawson's Creek a very long time ago and he was so cute with his dimple!
he's Dawson's Creek days.
Weeeeew!

Today's account class was pretty fun! Everyone bailed on me and went for the other class. From the whole big gang of Crystal, WheyJinn, Paul, Hollie, Jay and Choo, I ended up all alone in that class. But no worries, I made friends with Shawn(shaun?), Jeremiah and the other dude.

Tomorrow's the last class ever. I'm gonna miss his class! All my knowledge of account came within that class. Maybe I'll take up account in college and go for his college classes! =P

Anyways. Cool, I'm in the second badge on NS. Who else is in the second badge? C'mon! it's not that bad. I won't actually mind going but I don't think I will. We'll see. I have more time to think about it. It would be kinda fun wouldn't it? It's like camping.
Rape cases? Just kick their little thingy and/or poke their eyes or do anything that would actually hurt them more than them hurting you. and if they put those stuff on a napkin and let you breathe, then just don't breathe and act like sudah pengsang then fight back laa!

HAHA. I don't want to go for the first intake of college!