Monday, September 7, 2009

monday, tuesday, wednesday & thursday..

I'm really missing Perth more than I thought I would. The weather- the coldness and the environment is what I miss the most, ohkay - apart from you, Jessie.

The flight back home was excruciating! My seats were just behind the bloody toilet. and the worst part was that I forgotten to charge my iPod so it died half way home ;( and all I was listening to after that is every flush in the toilet -.-

When I landed, walked down to the tarmac towards the terminal - ohmygosh it was so bloody hot! So humid and the heat just came right at me like a baseball bat! no shit. I left Perth at almost 8 degrees and had 29 degrees hit me in the face! HOT HOT HOT.

I was sweating the moment I claimed my luggage. Went to the toilet and got changed! Cannot tahan man! After enjoying myself in what seemed to be the best weather condition I've ever experience in my life, coming back to the heat was just saddening.

However, coming home is still sweet. It moved me 'a little' when the stewardess said "Malaysians, welcome home". It's sad to leave, but it's good to be back home ;)

So, I don't exactly remember what I did or when I did it when I'm at Perth but I'm sure going to share some photos I took while I was there.

What kinda disgusted me was that there's so many, so so many fast food joint along the road. At every 2 mile interval, there's always a fast food restaurant, MickeyDee's, Hungry Jacks, KFC, Tasty Chickens... There's one too many! They should have TAKA everywhere instead :P

What I like the most there is the houses, the trees and those sidewalks! Ooh, and what fascinates me the most is their rubbish trucks! haha, I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it doing it's thing but it sure as hell beats the system Malaysia has. We should really embrace technology la!

I think I went to the shopping mall for my first day in Perth. it sure is different from here - it is only 1 storey high! haha. but it's huge. And there's Target! LOL. fascinating :P

Everyday we came back before 5 because everything closes at that time. haha, hung out in the room doing this and that then head to the living room to have dinner every night we didn't go out for dinner.

At first I wasn't that surprise when my sis said that she's grateful to have flatmates who cleans up after themselves. I mean, I thought it wasn't a big deal you know, clean or not clean. But after what I saw at my sister's other friend's flat, I instantly agree with her! haha. they have pots and pans everywhere, the fridge all unorganised, rubbish overflowing from the trash cans...

Compared to my sister's flat, the rubbish was taken out everyday by someone, definitely not my sis :P , the stove wiped after use, the fridge divided into people who stays there, NO pots and pans or plates scattered everywhere over the sink! ;) It was clean, clean!

I miss the times I had in the living room. ohmy! haha. Fabian, my sister's German flatmate will start cooking his meal everyday at exactly 6.30 PM :P haha!! Justin will be dividing and rolling his cigarettes into 2, Alex, a French girl who eats as little as a cat does prepares her meal and takes it into her room, and I will be sitting in front of the tele looking at the others.

Ooh and Mel, fellow Australian who changed since I got there will also be cheering and filling the room with her presence... I miss my daily routines there ;(

Photobucket
Turbo engine ;) At least it wasn't blocking my entire view (another story for later)
& I didn't mind because it was night time
& there's nothing to see in the dark.

Photobucket
yeaps,
my first meal in Perth is MickeyDee's at 7 in the morning..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Thank Gosh there's no ants or cockroaches during the winter or else this will be their nest!

Photobucket
My bed.. It's made out of 2 comforters. It actually is more comfortable than it looks..

Photobucket
ooh, my best friend at days! I swear I would hug it when I need to ;)

Photobucket
First bottle of Vitamin Water ;) Got it at the mall.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The pancakes was so good eventho' I don't like pancakes! It was fluffy.
can you actually taste fluffiness? It was like eating cotton :P

Photobucket
Free supper - sis friend works at Dominos!
Score :D

Photobucket
Erica Underwood Housing! We're on the second floor.

Photobucket
Coles! Just a few feet away ;) Very convenient.

Uuh, pictures of some houses that I like. It's really nice there, all the houses. I've seen nicer at another location but I didn't snap pictures. This were nearer to my sis's flat.

It looks like it's a gated community or some fancy rich location but it's not! All houses in Perth looks almost like these, well almost :P

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

There was one house where there was a dog sitting out front in the side walks waiting for it's owner because he/she heard the owner's Harley around the corner! Dogs there are superr obedient and there's so many huge parks/fields for them to run about.


*the pictures are actually nicer bigger so click on them if you have to ;)


Who knew that BEP could make
days of the week sound so sweet!