Friday, September 11, 2009

so give me something to believe cause I am living just to breath

iMovie - He's Just Not That Into You.

shhoot, my very last Perth post :( It's been a week already, time sure do pass by quickly! It sucks, I want to go back to Perth!

So now, my last day at Perth, we - me, sis and her friends went to Fremantle again for more Fish&Chips at the docks. It was the most windiest day ever! It was so hard to walk, so tiring to walk against the wind, and you can really feel the wind pushing you if you walk sideways! that's how strong it was!

Nevertheless that didn't stop us greedy pigs from having 2 scoops of delicious ice creams! haha.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I like those birds! looks like angry ducks :P

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
do you guys have any idea what this is? :P

Photobucket
normal bread,garlic bread,fried fish & grilled fish!

Photobucket
oh yea & chilli mussels!

Photobucket
My forth Vitamin water!
the least liking to my taste.

Photobucket
more tangled hair this way comes

Photobucket
Photobucket
the warm welcoming beach

Photobucket
they are ready to jump in any minute now

Photobucket
ice cream! yuumms

Photobucket
somewhere over the rainbow..


And then I came back to Malaysia :( I wish I had more time there! like, maybe a month! haha. But before that, more stuff to share! haha random stuffs, stuff I took pictures of just for fun.

Photobucket
my shih-tzu burger.. lol something that sounds like that la

Photobucket
me howling :D haha, I was trying to blow cold smoke

Photobucket
shopping spree at supre!

Photobucket
the biggest strawberry I've ever eaten

Photobucket
Photobucket
My third bottle of Vitamin water!

Photobucket
my current favourite candy

Photobucket
I know you want it, you know it wants youu!

Photobucket
I want moreee :D

Photobucket
Only in Perth, baby

Photobucket
Blueberry cheesecake, anyone?

Photobucket
I was jobless :P outside my sis window.

Photobucket
regret not getting the last 2 bottles ;(



After my iPod died half way home, I decided to just take pictures of random things in the plane.. haha, took so many picture of people sleeping but I ter-delete most of them ;(
My view outside the plane wasn't so great because this huge thingy was blocking most of them! haha luckily there's nothing outside but fluffy clouds!

Photobucket
My ride home

Photobucket
it's a snow storm out there!

Photobucket
Goodbye Perth! See you soon.

Photobucket
yeaps, that's my view! sigh

Photobucket
"am I in heaven because I see you"

Photobucket
Hello Malaysia & all it's demolished land & brown watered river!


No more Perth talk, officially ;( I miss it so much. One of my best holidays I've ever had ;) Loved it!

Now it's time to save up extra A LOT of money so that I could go to Switzerland :D It's still on my bucket list!