Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Either way I don't wanna wake up from you.

iMovie - Twilight.

I noticed that during those 'Behind The Scenes' shot, Bella's truck is more dark orange/red than it is in the movie! They used some special lens to make their faces look gloomy. Kinda cool actually.

Reminiscing(or is it reminiscence?) my days in Perth. I'm gonna show you guys pictures of what I loved most there - the trees! and green stuffs :P haha, I really love those trees there. It looks like Christmas trees to me. & the reason why I love those trees so much is because there's nothing like them here in Malaysia.

I can imagine myself sitting under one of those trees with the wind in my hair reading a book or something. Something that we can't do here in Malaysia because of the freaking weather. If only there's a big freaking field around here where dogs can run around or we could fly kites or something. sigh

Photobucket
Photobucket
Super HUGE tree ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of the huge fields I pass by most of the days

Photobucket
My favourite tree! named it Oakley :D

Photobucket
Poor botak tree. haha

Photobucket
But it's starting to bloom days after.

Photobucket
Just another lemon tree ♪

Photobucket
Photobucket
The river running through the city or something, idk

Photobucket
Photobucket
There's many more hills like that!

Photobucket
My first beautiful weather there.

I don't remember what day it was when we took a trip down to the beach for Fish&Chips! The weather like always was so nice! We can call it a perfect day ;)

Photobucket
'Overcrowded' beach :P haha

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
There's more than it looks..

Photobucket
My second bottle of Vitamin Water ;)
Each bottle has it's own story.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
That lil boy was making those sand angels thingy

Photobucket

After that we took a turn to Fremantle ;) It was kinda mellow, sort of like a place to hang with buddies. Not a place to shop if you're looking to shop. Very pretty ;) There's a huge park place beside the ocean/river/beach/lake, idk what is it.. hahah. Oh & there's a railroad track and a university and an art museum or some sort.. didn't really pay attention to those.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
"better hold on tight SpiderMonkey"

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

walked in circles because we didn't know where we were but finally found our car! Great day, tiring day ;D

The more I blog about Perth, the more I miss it ;( I miss my frozen fingers and frozen feet, and sometimes my frozen butt :P