Friday, September 18, 2009

noddin' my head like yea, movin' my hips like yea

iSeries - The OC.

"I'm from the OC" - Lo Bosworth.

"Wow, you got punched and you didn't fight back? You really are a Cohen"

Damn, my semester result is out today & I'm bloody nervous! I seriously don't want to get a C but I think I'm gonna.. ish, and my accounts! ARGH I'm still so bloody pissed at myself for not reading the INSTRUCTIONS because trust me, I could have gotten 100% if I read, guarantee! because it was so easy! BUT unfortunately the easy ones are the ones behind and I had to only do 5 of them! so I blew that out of the water ;(

I'm not trying to be cocky with my acc but if I do get back my question paper, I'll show you guys and you all will definitely slap me right in the face, hard!

AHH, nervous, butterflies! thinking if I should go get it during the holidays or after the holidays..
Holiday baby! ;)

Butterflies fly away, yeahh! party in the USA ♪

Question :

Do you believe that you can really know if a person is good by looking in their eyes? Do you believe that the eyes tells someone almost everything? Or do you believe that what's running in their mind that tells someone about someone?

I believe that I can tell if someone is good through their eyes but I just don't trust the devil inside them. It's true! I just heard about something very disturbing for Angeline about someone who I thought would never in a million years would say something like that to someone!

I can't go into details, not here anyways but if you wanna know, we'll talk :P seriously! Like I said, if I could have any powers at all, it would be telepathy! hands down, although blowing up things with my hands is kinda cool too :P Too much Charmed back in the days. haha

Why is it always raining so heavily this days? I don't like it when it rains this heavy! It's so noisy especially when my neighbour just got this metal roof thingy. makes it sound like guns are firing off everywhere! bising betul.

Photobucket
One Tree Hill season 7!
I love it ;) It's probably the best series of all series in the past 5 years! Gonna re-watch season 6 again soon! 3 left standing.

Photobucket
I have no idea who's the girl at the far right. She somehow look very familiar to me
but I can't recall where I saw her from. 90210?

Photobucket
JimmyJam! he is so cute!! he's the ideal son everyone wants to have man!
I know I want a son like him ;)

Photobucket
Quinn, she is just so pretty! Her turquoise eyes are breathtaking!

We've seen Taylor & now we've seen Quinn, I wonder if we'll see Vivian too - Haley's other sister.

Photobucket
The Beautiful Life.
New series that I have been looking forward for! It's not bad, all the guys are so charming when they're in suits. Can't wait for next week's episode ;)

Photobucket
I like this guy the most, Chris. He do look like Clark Kent ;P

Photobucket
Cole. he's everything, I don't know how to describe! pretty, cute, charming, good looking..
;D He even looks a lil gay.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm currently watching The OC, there she's so goody goody and she has sparks in her eyes,
her eyes isn't so sparkly here :P


I sprained my ankle while driving, I guess.
It hurts, I'm hopping like a pogo stick!