Tuesday, September 29, 2009

in every lost, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny

iMovie - Notting Hill.

My week started on a bad note. I liked that almost everyone complained about going to school/classes on Sunday ( I meant complaining on Sunday about going to school/classes on Monday )

My whole twitter and facebook page was filled with "I don't want to wake up early for class" comments :P that's very funny. People think that holiday is actually good for certain people to chill and relax so that they can be energetic and fresh after it's over but for us it makes us lazier at the end of it :P

Anyways, my morning class was cancelled but the centre didn't give us notice so I had to wake up bloody early, drive all the way to campus, find a bloody parking, acknowledge that class is cancelled, pay my parking fee and drive back home after 10 minutes -.-

I was so bloody pissed and moody that I didn't care about my afternoon class. accounts, senang la!

Ooh, got back me results! FUUUUUCK econs! fuck it! It pulled down my GPA so much man! I so sakit hati! I got a C- ;( Because of that, my GPA was so low! I had 2As and 1B then came out this C-! C plus or just a C ohkay la! bloody must have the minus there. frustrated.

I studied so hard for it some more! *shakes head*

Told you my week started off on a bad note! luckily I haven't step on shit, YET :P

Anyways, today I took my book to class to read because I knew I was going to be super early and my lecturer will be super late. I was obviously right ;)

I was among the first few to be in class so I started on my reading. Soon the class was filling up but I hadn't realise until I got slapped on the hand super hard! She said she was asking me so many question but I didn't answer her! I didn't even realised she was talking to me!

One even said I look like I was having a stroke but with a book in my hands because I was super into my reading and didn't pay attention to the surroundings -.- Hairil asked if I was reading the bible! haha.

Sorry la if I didn't "reply" you when I'm reading! haha, plus I was reading about the history of the Quileute part so it was pretty interesting ;) Ooh then I laughed so loud, the whole class looked at me -.- so fish! I was laughing at the part..

where Bella hit Jacob & she broke her hand then when she got home Charlie asked what happened, Jocob told him that he kissed Bella then Charlie said "good for you, kid" HAHAHA!

that part was super funny! I love Jacob's character! like a little boy who loves to joke and so carefree. but he was in pain the whole time :'(

aisey MickeyDee's is having those cups that I like so much again but this time in COLOURS! I had the sports one in only 1 colour last time. I have three of them, the running one, the swimming one and the basketball one. I was so determined to collect all last time but I didn't manage to. Now got again!

Too bad I stopped eating MickeyDees! It has been a loOOooOoOng time since I last ate McDs! oh wait, I ate 1 burger when I first landed in Perth.. that doesn't count! :P It's been centuries :P If you stop eating it for a long time, you'll stop craving for it.


I have to fix my own dinner, again
what to eat? pan mee! xD