Saturday, September 19, 2009

may angels lead you in, hear you me my friends.

iSeries - Melrose Place.

OhMyGosh, now I think I know how I sprained my ankle! I thought that I sprained it while driving but after talking to Crystal about it & she mentioned something about falling - it was then when it all came back to me and I remembered! I tried so hard to forget about it man!

Why are all my embarrassing moments super embarrassing?! I mean other people's embarrassing moments are not as embarrassing compared to mine! So how did I get my sprained ankle?

I FELL! BUTT ONTO THE FLOOR! WITH BOOKS FLYING OUT OF MY HANDS!

ish, everyone was looking *malu face* Here's the story.

Class was over, so I walk out la, little did I know, some bastard spilled coffee right in front of the door so I slipped and fell! I fell almost like how Bella fell when she walked down the stairs outside of her house in Twilight, but of course her fall was more graceful compared to mine -.- I fell legs up, butt straight onto the floor and books flew out from my hands!

Angeline even told me that she had a loop dream about my fall -.- sigh
So I think that's when I got my sprained ankle! *shakes head*

ANYWAYS!

There's so many movies I want to watch! So many books I want to buy! I need to get a job man! I was thinking of working at a bookstore but I'm scared I'll spend more than I make there. I really need a job, it's time for me to work! I've never worked before ;P

I was looking for my debit statement before mums finds it but she "beaten??" me to the chase! Thank gosh I decided not to use my card to buy the books that I bought! That was before I left for Perth. Now I'm waiting for the next Popular sale to get the book I want ;)

Movies I so want to watch!
Photobucket
I have the original DVD but I've never actually watch it before, I might tho' now ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
I am dying to watch this movie & cry my eyes out! Gonna download it or
buy the DVD tho' because I'm pretty sure the cinema will censor parts!

Photobucket
Anything with Alexis Bledel! ;)

Photobucket
Directed by Kenny Ortega! I have so much respect for that guy. & MJ too of course ;P

Photobucket
Have to wait for this the longest :( I've hopped onto the Twihard
(or is it Twilighters?) bandwagon already too :P