Monday, September 14, 2009

push it to the sky, it's easier to lie.

iMovie - Transformers 2.

First week back at campus! My gosh! I was so super pissed when I entered the campus' guard house! EVERYWHERE was full of cars! Even at the smallest hole, there's a car there! It's so annoying for me!

There's 2 underground car parks and almost more than 100 outdoor car park and it's all been parked before 9.30 this morning! Screw new intakes with all their cars man! My campus is so freaking huge, imagine there's no space at all!

Screw it if I can't find parking everyday! Today I had to park at the shop lots opposite my campus - further down! down down, towards the end of KDU school! Imagine how fucking far! Luckily Roshan was there too with me or else I have to walk alone!

GRRR!

Campus today was also filled with new comers! It's so hard to walk because they'll stop in the middle suddenly because they don't know where to go! It's so annoying, I pushed a couple of people today too :P they caught me on a bad bad day.. :P

Anyways, hopefully I'll have a sweet parking space tomorrow! fingers crossed.

Next, my econs lecturer! OMG where is she from la!! I felt like laughing out loud, so loud at the way she pronounce every word! But of course I know some people can't speak proper english but still, they are like professors, not our ordinary standard teachers, they should really learn how to speak proper english!

I really cannot tahan her and her 'slang' beh ta han man :P

I still ♥♥♥ accounts! I kinda like my new lecturer, she's above average but she makes accounting so very complicating! I will forever love accounts because of Francis Dunn :D Seriously, no matter how sucky my account lecturer was/is, I'll just recall everything that Francis taught and I'm out of the ditch.

;)

I can eat 1 meal everyday because of my class schedule man! I'll try and we'll see ;) Next week HOLIDAY! I'm so happy to heard that during class :D:D

Washed my dirty dirty car & walked my precious dog - a great achievement for me of the day :D If only I'm always 'so semangat' to wash my car every weekend. wosh!

He threw his cap! oh that lucky bastard who caught it! :D