Saturday, August 29, 2009

I just can't look, it's killing me & taking control.

iMovie - Nanny McPhee.

Gosh, it's so cold here all the time! Even when they say it's not cold, it's actually quite hot today and blah blah, I still feel super chilly and my nose gets all frozen up and my fingers starts getting numb.

It's true, the glazing hot sun is very bright here but there's still the strong wind that I could feel more than the heat from the sun.. It's currently 8 degrees here and for me, it's freaking cold! I'm actually missing the heat from the hot weather in Malaysia but I'm not complaining because it's nice to be in a cold place once awhile :)

Yesterday sis, her friends and I went up/down to Swan Valley. It's not a Valley per say. It's just a long and huge HUGE area where factory are located for tourist to visit. There's mostly a lot of brewery and winery and fields where grapes are grown. 

We got lost before reaching there, it was hilarious! 3 guys and a map will take 3 hours to point us in the right direction :P:P 

Hit 4 breweries, 1 coffee factory and a chocolate factory along the valley before calling it a day. It was dark when we all headed back anyways. It was exhausting and a tad boring for me since I don't drink any type of beer and all we did the entire day was drinking beer. haha, and the cold cold weather didn't help at all. It was really hard to sit down without not feeling cold. 

brrr, it's super cold! 

OOH and, ohmygosh if there's nothing in Perth interest you, there's always the scenery that will give you the satisfaction! it is just that beautiful. It's so pretty. At the peak of a hill, you can actually see the mountains behind and the river and the whole city. but most importantly you can see the river. It's not a small river but like an ocean in the middle of town but they called it a river. 

It's so pretty. We always have a fun-filled day but there's always nothing to do at night since the whole city sleeps at like 7 PM.. haha! It's deadwood after 6PM. 

I wanna go shop for more Supre clothes! I'm liking it so much! ;P