Wednesday, September 30, 2009

evacuate the dancefloor, I'm infected by the sound.

iMovie - Twilight.

I am so restless!! You guys have no idea how much I got done by 2 this afternoon! Kinda proud of myself, if only mums was around to see how much I did! She's always saying "You only know how to make a mess but don't know how to clean up" -.- look who's talking!

I didn't go for class this morning because it was English and I'm pretty sure I told you guys what we did for our previous class. If I haven't then too bad. long story short, it was like being in hell. worst than hell actually, in hell with stupid stuffs to do. *eyes rolling*

So, here's my list of what I did today.

  • Cut that huge watermelon and dew melon
that I was craving for that mums bought for me.I was talking to myself while cutting that humongous watermelon! :P not in a weird way but in a way to encourage myself to chop that thing because it was tough! had to karate chop it in half! haha
  • Hung the wet clothes.
  • Cleaned out the fridge.
You guys have no idea how many un-eaten fruits there was in the bottom drawer! OMG it was disgusting! They were growing molds and stuff. and the worst part is, mums keeps buying more without eating them! I had to throw out so many passion fruits and 3 oranges and a bag of unidentified fruit that turned into goo!

And that was only the bottom drawer! I threw out beers that was GREEN! yuck. threw out those packed tomato and chili sauce that we collect but don't use, threw out chocolate wrappers that was still inside and replace the egg shelf.

  • Kept all the plates/bowls that was out to dry.
It was at least a whole month worth of plates, bowls, spoons, forks, chopsticks, knife.. I had no idea how the hell we kept piling those plates and stuff without any place to put it.

  • Organised the utensil cupboard.
I think we have WAYY to many utensil for only 3 people. I mean come on, with that amount, I can set a table for my whole entire mother-side family!

I was just getting started with the downstairs! here comes upstairs!

  • Cleaned my toilet.
Kept everything that was out in my toilet, properly placed all my shampoos, toothbrush.. you know the drill. pull out the hairs from my comb that sort.

  • Throw out all my old books and magazines.
If you guys had been into my room, you'll know how much books I have piled up inside my toilet and under my computer and near my doorway. Took all of those downstairs to sell. It took me 3 times going up and down the stairs to get all those outside! The paperman has yet to come by. I wonder how much will I get :D

  • Replaced my bedsheets
I like doing my own bed the way I like it but I'm always so lazy! I like to pick and match all the different colours for my pillows and stuff :D But I had my maid since young and she already know what I like so she'll do it but sometimes when I have time on my hands, I'll do it and she'll be impressed!

  • Organised my money :D
haha yeaps, I did... hahaha! I have so many lose change here and there..

  • Hung all my unhunged clothes
My chairs are for my clothes to sit on, not me :P

  • Organised my desktop!
I really have no more space in my comp :S I initially have 114GB + 74.5GB of free space in my comp but now I'm down to only 4.35GB! Whatthehell right! argh. plus I don't want to re-format my computer because I know everything will be gone. I have to delete some of my movies! This sucks.

I think that's all I did.. If only I had the will to wash my own car! I hate washing my car! I would do anything just to get out of washing my car like paying my mums to wash it for me :P I hate hate washing the car, idk why.

I'll be the prefect person to call if you need someone to pack everything for a move :D

Now I have the rest of the day thinking of what to do. I'm already almost done with reading Eclipse. I guess I'll cook a feast for dinner for mums :) Jamie Oliver style.