Tuesday, September 22, 2009

it's not unusual to be loved by you.

iMovie - A Perfect Getaway.
I think it's a really good movie! Exciting & trilling and it's very very unpredictable! You'll never know what's what until the end. Gets you thinking about the next move.

Ooh and the scenery is very beautiful in that movie because it's filmed in Hawaii and up in the mountains and at the waterfalls and stuff. Very pretty. Well, I don't really know if it's filmed at Hawaii or some other country or even in front of the green screen. if it was, that was one heck of a beautiful job :P

There's a whole story behind watching this movie :P All my fault! haha. sorry guys.

Went to campus wanting to get my results but the office was closed so ended up going out with Crystal and RoyceJeee :p Actually the initial plan was to go out with Crystal anyways, I just like making sentences longer. HAHA.

Had lunch. I hate going to shopping malls and not have anything to crave for. So many varieties of food but I'm not craving for any of them. that's one thing I don't like about my non-craving moments.

Two places I would definitely go for - Italiannies and Tony Roma's! Too bad Italiannies don't have their ginger-ale anymore! I used to love that stuff.

Fast Forward - We went to buy movie tickets. There was so bloody many people queueing up to get them tickets and we wanted to watch Where Got Ghost but by the time we were almost reaching the front, it was selling out faster than hot cakes! So we decided to pick another movie and I saw The Perfect Getaway!

& so I thought that that movie was the movie I watched in the previews about a couple of couples going to some beautiful tropical island and had to do all sorts of activities and stuff, it's a funny comedy with Kristen Bell and Vince Vaughn and Jason Bateman and Kristen Davis..

So then I thought it was that and the others liked it so we got those. We bought The Perfect Getaway.

We had two hours to spare so we spent the entire time at MPH. I tell you, I walked the whole 2-storey MPH. haha and I found Lauren Conrad's book and so many other New Moon books. those with the cast picture one is out already! I gotta say, this year's book cover with Jacob and Bella kicks last year's book cover with Edward and Bella on it :P

Fast Forward again - movie time! get your popcorns, get your peanuts. On the way up to the theater, Royce said "eh the movie looks scary la, the poster like that one" and I was shocked! OOPS wrong movie! :P

The wrong movie turned out pretty well ;) it's just SUPER DUPER cold inside! it feels like the air cond was above me, but it's not la.

Came home a googled the title of the movie I thought was The Perfect Getaway. haha! Hey, that title suits this movie too alright!

I don't know if it's just my connection but when I upload my pictures through Photobucket, the time taken to load my page is just too long so I'mma just gonna use Photobucket for nicer pictures :P