Wednesday, September 9, 2009

head under water & he told me to breath easy now.


Photobucket
Happy Birthday Jessica ;)


Are you drunk yet? haha have fun with your 3 assignments or whatever today? :P
Anyways, glad that you've reach 22 years after your birth!

*OhMyGOSH! Jessie, ain't it cool if I waited 1 minute before I publish this post? I didn't see it until this morning :D do you see it? can you see it? amazing! what a coincidence!*

09/09/09 @ 09:09!
you dumbo ;D





So, back to reality and present! I'm debating if I should get the rest of the Twilight saga series that I'm missing now or later later. I've already spent so much money on my trip and shopping before my trip and I bought one too many books this month. Last month actually. They should really have like a rental bookstore!

No, not like a library, haha! like a.. actually exactly like a library but like a bookstore library with all the current books.

I wanna be rich!

So, my hard disc gone bonkers a few weeks back and now I have to re-download everything but I'm kinda lazy so if any of you guys have the series I want, can I please please copy them from you?

I hate my sister for spoiling it! argh :)

Grey's Anatony - season 3 & 4
Heroes - season 2
Las Vegas - season 2,4 & 5
Newport Harbor - season 1
One Tree Hill - season 4 & 5
Summerland - season 1
The Hills - season 1,2 & 3 :'(
Ugly Betty - season 2
Entourage - season 1,2,3 & 4

most importantly I want back my The Hills ;( !!