Wednesday, September 23, 2009

so I put my hands up, they're playing my song

iMovie - Spectacular

The only movie my sister watched before I did. Well, I mean the only movie she asked me to watch that I didn't know about. haha! The lead actress Courtney reminds me of a young Mary from Las Vegas. & the guy Nikko - I find only some angle of him looks good looking. Simon Curtis looks so different compared to when he was in Hannah Montana.

I slept so late the day before today and I had to wake up so super early to follow mums to the morning market! I really couldn't wake up, my eyes were shut the entire time I took to get ready but what really woken me up was the almost-stroke I had this morning.

There I was stumbling my way into the toilet and I saw mums opening my book so big! I screamed at her! I seriously did! OMG I don't like to have those lines in the middle of my books! no no. & there she was opening it like it was some sort of magazine!

Never open my book so big unless you're prepared to face the wrath of me when it comes to my books!

Anyways, I don't remember why last time when I was younger, about 7,8 or 9 years old, I used to love to follow my mums to the morning market. I remember always going to the one at Bangsar. There was a chicken station at the corner and a pork station inside the alley way. I don't know why I love to follow my mums then.

Now, maybe because I've grown and so have my temper, I was so bloody pissy when I went today and everybody was pushing and shoving their small basket roller thingy onto my feet. And that smell! GROSS. I'll never follow mums to those morning markets anymore! thank you.

That was all before 10 AM! came home, ate then went back to sleep until 4 in the afternoon :P

There's so many shows to download today! OTH, GG, House, Heroes, Dancing With The Stars, Accidentally on Purpose, The Emmy's!! Unfortunately my connection today isn't the fastest. ohwell.

I'm willing to bet on every penny I have that Derek Hough will start the dance by having his partner Joanna Krupa dance solo. Just like how he had Brooke Burke and Lil' Kim start their season :) Aaron Carter was alright! && I can't wait to watch the tribute to Patrick Swayze.

Robert Buckley lost his muscular body already :( He was so hot when he was playing Kirby!
Playing Kirby Atwood on Lipstick Jungle.

Playing Clay on One Tree Hill.



I have the world's gnarliest headache!
Gonna pop a pill and go to bed ;)
setting this post on a timer, which I find very cool.