Saturday, September 26, 2009

I lay awake, I drive myself crazy wanting the way that I do

iMovie - Never Back Down.

Went to KL yesterday with the girls. I'm very satisfied with my very little shopping spree :)

Went to Pavilion for my very first time. Banana KL girl haven't been to any of the KL shopping malls. haha. Rachel is in love with Cotton On! she'll have her baby there if she had her way :p haha. If you love Cotton On Rach, you'll be obsess with Supre! ♥

Photobucket
What's that? A hat. Crazy, Funky, Junky hat,
Overslept, hair unsightly, trying to look like Keira Kneightly,
We've been there, we've done that,
we see right through your funky hat :P

Listening to all my old school songs because Vivian was playing it just now. Oh so many old old songs! Ryan Cabrera, 98 Degrees, Howie Day, Death Cab For Cutie... gosh ;)

Woke up super early this morning for brunch with U.Gordon. I wanted banana leaf but couldn't find parking so we ended up eating in Delicious! haha I know, what does parking have to do with where we eat right? :P long story! Bangsar is super packed even though it was just 10! crazy betul.

Had a little shopping session at ToysRUs for Uncle Gordon's friend. My word! Toys this days are so high tech and so expensive! so spoiled la. Last time we mana got all those types of toys! c'mon. Barbie Dolls also so exp already.

After that, went to see my grandmama for awhile then came home and chillex, read me Eclipse then fell back to sleep until Vivian came over for dinner :D

The book Rachel borrowed me is the hard cover and it's pretty heavy! I have yet to find the perfect spot on my bed to hold the book so I'll be comfortable while reading! People who knows me knows I read in the toilet, and stays in there for a long time to read but this time, the book is very heavy! can't hold my hands up for too long. hahah! I need a stand, those stand that live musician uses to hold their lyric sheet. ROTFLOL

Love the hard cover though!

Anyways, drove to KL (wohooo :D) I have to start driving everywhere to be street smart! Back to the point!

Went to Renaissance for our Japanese buffet dinner. The food was so sucky! so limited, so not satisfying! The ala carte is so much better, and more pricey of course! But somehow, we were damn full until Vivian had to undress herself :P haha!!

Photobucket
my very excited whiteboard.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Vivian fixing her eyelashes.

Photobucket
Photobucket
After dinner! haha great artistry! :D

I'm missing Shangri-La more and more now :( I want their selections of desert in Lemon Garden! I want to sleep in their rooms and have room service in the morning! I want to go to Horizon for breakfast and kap all the kuai lous :P I want to wear the robe and take long baths and crawl into their comfortable bed! oh sweet memories!

Something is very wrong with my camera! I don't know what is it or weather it can be fixed. I'm seriously hurting over it. That camera is more important than anything inside my bag, ANYTHING.

The pictures taken aren't as sharp as they were and it's now very fuzzy and very blur. My heart is breaking into pieces!

Sakit hatilaa ku!