Sunday, September 13, 2009

just one night couldn't be so wrong, I wanna make you lose control.

iMovie - The Ugly Truth.
It's seriously a very funny movie. I laughed so hard, my tummy hurt after. I still can't believe Malaysia actually approved this movie. hmm. It's funny but I don't think it's actually a nice movie. I totally forgotten most of the scenes, it's not memorable for me. Katherine Heigl is so pretty though.
I know this because I've just recently read New Moon so it's not that weird that I remembered. haha! It's Bella Swan's birthday today :P or is it Bella Cullen now? Anyways, yeap! :D

Went out for lunch with Lauren yesterday. so good to see her after so long! I miss those days when she stayed here EVERYDAYY! :D that was very much fun times!

I actually woke up late to go meet her! I wouldn't have woke up if mums didn't wake me up! lols. oops, like today, I woke up at 2 in the afternoon. Something is seriously wrong with my sleeping pattern! How am I going to wake up at 8 AM everyday to get to class?!

Anyways, after lunch, met up with Elyza for a girls day out. She really HAD a pampered day the whole day, trust me! you'll want her life! :) I didn't feel nice not buying anything! haha, I needa spend some money, so not nice coming home empty handed!

Ely can drive already and I didn't know about it until yesterday! hmmphs! Me on the other hand haven't touch my steering wheel for almost a month now. haha! plus my driving sucks so it's going to be rough to remember to clutch and change gears! HAHAHA. I'm kidding.

Something is wrong with my awareness mentality! haha, I can't believe that I've forgotten about my F1. Freaking first time ever that I totally forgotten about F1! I hate watching the repeats! they always, always cut time out.

Oh wells! that won't happen again ;) I hope..

Tv Series is out!! I still can't believe that The Vampire Diaries had the highest ratings that week! It really wasn't even any good. I think that viewers are just curious because it's a vampire show and vampires are so IN right now, am I right? I'll be even shocked if it's still the highest rating next week!

I really liked Melrose Place. There's so much suspense even in the first episode! Katie Cassidy is so freaking pretty! Her character reminds me of a young Nico Reilly (Lipstick Jungle) for some reason. & I like Shaun Sipos, I think that he's quite charming ;P Definitely downloading the next episode.

It's very disturbing to watch the new season of 90210! they made so many mistakes that's so obvious. For one, if you watched, did you see the change of coloured ice cream Adrianna was holding? from peach to yellow! c'mon. ooh & the part where Harry was holding those burger first with no top buns then poof! top buns!

I CANNOT for one wait to watch the new season of One Tree Hill & Gossip Girl! and The Beautiful Life! Glee was just too much for me :P haha!



I slept soundly last night, stopped sleeping this morning
but still feeling sleepy so I'm going to sleep! :P