Monday, September 21, 2009

my one heart, my one life for sure

iMovie - Final Destination 4: Death Trip.

It's such a predictable movie! I mean you'll kinda get the whole concept when you've watch FD 1,2 & 3. The main actor is SO good looking ;D I likey! & the girl Lori looks so much better as Quinn, idk why but she looks prettier in OTH.

I find the first few movies more disgusting, the way they die I mean. haha! I wonder how is it like in 3D!
The guy is so so so so so charming ;)

Gots to see my grandmama today :D I'm always happy to see her happy & healthy! Love that she still has the spirit to go gamble at Genting like a little kid going to the amusement park. And I love seeing her also because she'll cook all my favourite dishes :D I lovee you nanila!

It was almost a whole day when everything settled down. Felt like the afternoon went by with a blink of an eye. Mums wanted to go for a movie so she asked me to buy it online. She wanted to watch Final Destination and insistwd to watch it in 3D but it was at 4PM and 4PM came and went by the time we decide to watch something.

Mums kept saying she wants 3D, she wants to feel like something is gonna hit her in the face, this&that.

The funny part is, when we did watch the movie, she closed her eyes the entire time when someone was going to die! tsk -.- my mother ladies and gentlemen!

I don't want to admit it but I'm kinda like a Twlight freak already after reading the book! ;( New Moon trailer is already up in those before-movie-previews and just now when I was watching it, I knew every word!. sigh. Very lame because then you guys know that I watched the trailer again&again &again&again...

My sis is currently reading the Twilight book. She's made of stone la, she said she has no feelings towards Edward's sweet actions! I can't stop smiling when I was reading the book!