Thursday, October 1, 2009

iSeries - One Tree Hill Behinds The Scenes.

I was on YouTube for the whole evening, watching those behind the scenes clips of One Tree Hill. I was shocked and impressed at the same time cause I didn't know that Haley and Nathan's gorgeous house is actually a set. I thought it was a real house itself. Great work by those set crews! They actually built a real house set for the show. Actually it's not only Haley & Nathan's house but the whole 'Tree Hill' - Lucas' house, Brooke's house, Tric, Karen's Cafe... everything! That's why there's no paparazzi pictures of those 'on set' like Gossip Girl since it's at the streets of NY.

&& during those crowds shots for like their basketball scenes, those are actually random peoples! how lucky! Watched all the video they upload from their perspective too. There's this one scene between shots where Jackson Brundage aka Jamie dance to Soulja boys & James aka Nathan carried Jackson with only 1 hand.

I can't seem to find their bloopers. It's always so short those that I did find.

I'm so envious of Lauren Conrad. I kinda watched her grow up from Laguna Beach to The Hills and she recently has a best seller book and now she scored a movie deal for her book. Everything is going her way and that's really great for her.

I kinda feel sad and pathetic for myself. no production whatso ever since high school :P

Where and when is the next book sale laa! I need to go buy me books! Anyone has Times Bookstore member card eh? I want to buy books!

Mission : persuade mums to go book shopping! She loves it too :D

Updates @ Formula One.
I'm so pissed and still very pissed at Ferrari for letting Kimi go ;( I really hate Luca di Montezemolo! I find him very bias and scary and useless :P

Well who needs Ferrari! Ferrari isn't the famous Prancing Horse without Jean Todt and Ross Brawn behind the pit wall! Still, I'm still eating fire!

On one hand, I'm glad that Alonso has a seat at Ferrari next year but on the other I'm angry and upset that they just decided to terminate Kimi's current contract. Where will Kimi be going then? that's the big question mark!

I really hope he ends up at Brawn GP cause I would like to see him working with Ross Brawn. Or maybe go back to McLaren to work with Martin Witmarsh, plus Kimi always has a good relationship with Norbert Haug. Have that been said,

DO NOT QUIT FORMULA ONE, KIMI RAIKKONEN!
I haven't had enough of you yet :D
Do not, do not leave F1 now!