Friday, May 1, 2009

watch all that bitterness burns.

iEpisode - Something Wicca This Way Comes.

I'm like Uncle Gordon's personal driver this days. tsk. I'm so sick of driving already.

Drove him to tai yee's house today to visit my nanny & granddaddy :) *I like smiley emoticon this days, so nice to type, don't know why. lols* Also got to see Keenan after so long! he's getting taller & taller each time I see him. & of course naughtier.

blast from the past.
ooh, he's so cute! those chubby cheeks and the baby voice and those little things we asked him to do ;P

I actually have all those videos from his past birthdays. he's so cute then and super noisy now. he has the hunger to know everything and anything, he's always fascinated, always eager to learn new things.

that's him now. so naughty! he lost all his baby fats, so skinny.

I asked him what he wants to be when he grows up and he said either a pilot or an F1 driver. ahhaa! small boy with big ambitions. He actually is quite smart for his age. AND he can actually be an F1 driver if he starts driving go-karts now because trust me, he knew how car works and how to control a car before I did!! True that! no joke.

He knows how to change gears without seeing them!

However, I want him to be a basketball player because he is that tall! HAHA, his father is tall, he'll be tall/taller too.

I'm so bummed out today. mums said she's giving CoffeeCup away because he still pees everywhere. I think that she's giving everything away because she thinks that I'm not lonely enough in this house without anyone.


I wish that I was an empath
so I can finally understand
what other people are thinking!