Saturday, May 23, 2009

when there's no point in grieving.

iMovie - 13 going on 30.

I always watch that movie to be inspired with creativity. One of the most 'colourful' movies made.

Went all the way to Subang to go shopping at Sunway with my aunt. I hate shopping with my mum. I just hate hate, loathe, shopping with my mum.

I also hate it when cars comes super close to me when I'm at a stop. I'll purposely roll back to scare them. So if you guys see me on the road, don't come so close to me at a stop, I might just bump your car just for fun ;P oh, or else I'll just drive really slow for awhile ;)

Last time when I'm younger, I love staying over at peoples house. It seemed cool at that time but now I can't because I'll actually miss my room. Nowadays coming home after a sleep over feels like jet lag to me for some reason. I hate sleeping over now. I'll miss my bed.

New series alert!

The Beautiful Life staring Mischa Barton, Sara Paxton, Corbin Bleu & Nico Tortorella - oh he's so hot & good looking ;) All the pictures on the web didn't do him justice because in the trailer, he was smoking.
The 3rd guy is hot right!?

There's also Melrose Place 2.0. What's with remaking old series?! running out of ideas eh? Still, I'll watch ;D Michael Rady is in it. He's so good playing the role of Kostas in Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. I really thought that he was a Greek actor, but he isn't! unbelievable.


Vampire Diaries - that hot Lost guy is in it! It's for sure a series about a girl in danger and the vampire guy comes to save her, becomes her knight and shining armor then fall in love then sacrifice and stuff like that! All vampire shows are similar! even Moonlight.

don't know who he is, but
he's one good looking fella.

What else is there? The spin off of Gossip Girl? That'll be cool. I wonder how Rufus and Lily met each other & I wanna see the Mr.Van Der Woodsen Lily married.


I'm super outdated with my current movies. I'm fighting the urge to go watch because I wanna wait for you, JIE to come back so we can go watch together like how we use to do all the time =) Sister bonding. Ooh, and this time, I can drive you there ;)


Gotta go study man.
Is college exam way harder?