Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'll come back to you one day.

iMovie - Stepmom.

Man, I can't sleep. I have to wake up super early tomorrow for class and I still can't sleep. New classes starts tomorrow! today actually ;) Looking very forward for it, but I don't know what class it is.

I forgotten to go collect my new timetable. Didn't even stay long for my classes actually ;P Anyways, let's hope I'll make friends tomorrow since I haven't been making any. yeaps, Jeanette is a loner in college. ahah! -dead serious. I don't have any friends in college currently.

Man, can't think of a day when I haven't had a day all to myself. I'm officially worst than CoffeeCup already. but since I'm having my Malaysian Studies exam today, I studied.

for the first 10 minutes into it, I really thought I won't last long. I won't be able to read finish that 20 pages of stuff but I did =) I even made additional notes which was lots of fun. I miss being so hardworking.

The downside is, now I'm having a headache! serious shit. Haven't been studying for so long, for so long. I studied for almost 4 hours straight, and now I'm having the worst headache ever & I can't sleep. it's torture!

I got new classes tomorrow ♪ I can't wait ;) new class and exam tomorrow! gosh. remind me to put gas in the car tomorrow or else I'll be driving around without any gas.. haha! super lazy to pump! hate pumping.


you guys are really
making me feel so small
& making me resent you!