Saturday, May 9, 2009

she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts.

Last-second lap puts Button on pole.


Formula One Qualifying Results :
  • 1st - Jenson Button (I'm chuffed to bits, again)
  • 2nd - Sebastian Vettel (who's the man? YOU're the man!)
  • 3rd - Rubens Barrichello (man up man!)
  • 4th - Felipe Massa (finally Massa, let's go!)
  • 5th - Mark Webber (push Mark, push)
  • 16th - Kimi Raikkonen (show em what you've got!)
At first it was all happy days for me! Super happy-happy-joy-joy when I saw the Ferraris topping the time sheet during free practice and finishing 1-2. & as Kimi previously said, they'll be doing the timelaps for qualifying during that practice, so then I thought, that's great with Massa and Kimi 1-2.

Then when qualifying came, Kimi was bumped downer and downer the time sheets - fast! with only 2 minutes left, there's nothing he could have done. As a result, Kimi will be starting 16th on grid tomorrow.

HOWEVER, Kimi is still upbeat despite his mistakes! & I'm so proud that he took the blame and is still optimistic even though it's a hard circuit to overtake. But with Ferrari's big leap of improvements, it's gonna be all "happy days"!

They should really learn from their mistakes! Hello, don't you remember Malaysia and Massa?! wakey wakey!

OMG, all the fuss about the double diffuser thingy is just a little piece of divider?! And that made so much difference?! technology kini *shakes head*

Jenson Button ladies & ladies! I really like Jenson ;) when you look at him, he's just all relax and easy going. real smooth.

Ooh gosh, I didn't know that Barrichello was such a saw-loser! He wasn't even trying to hide it from his face and his statements during the post-race conference! He's just pissed off that he's yet another shadow for yet another winning team. -Schumy's shadow, remember Schumy?

Didn't I tell you last year that Sebastian Vettel was the one to look at for this year! Is my prediction accurate or what! I can't wait to see him win again! This season is just the peak of his career & there's more to come!


"I just lost my ice-cream sponsorship contract! That means I don't get unlimited supplies of ice-creams for each race. ooh that makes me super mad!!" ;P


Okay I watched this clip 10 times to understand what the hell Kimi was saying! Finally, after repeating and repeating and repeating, I finally heard what he said. See if YOU can understand. what he said will be below the clip!

P/S: if you really want a challenge, do not scroll down past the clip to see the what he really said!








Still no KERS Kimi, still no KERS.
Yeah, you don't have to tell me every
lap & every corner, I can see this from the light.