Tuesday, May 19, 2009

forgive me if I slip away

iMovie - Da Vinci Code.

Decided to watch that movie since I'm planning to watch Angel & Demons. I don't know to either feel sorry or afraid of that guy who hits himself. He looks so scary, he totally look super different in Wimbledon.

It was... I don't know what to say. anyways ;)

I did something that I've never done before! never before in my eighteen years of living, did I not sleep at all for the whole night! I think it was the 'works' of caffeine I was drinking. I couldn't sleep. So at 4 in the morning, I decided to take a shower, since I'm awake, so that if I were to fall asleep, I don't have to wake up earlier to shower. - showered, blow dried my hair and COULDN'T go to bed!

did this and that, waited until 8 to go college. My first class day! I was making so much noise already :P First class was quantitative method, yuck! I purposely left add maths back in high school, can't believe that I have to learn it now =.= Zhee Yi, come back to mee!

After 3 hours of numbers, - man I really feel 'naked' without my calculator when I'm doing maths! AND the frustrating thing is, I can't seem to recall where I placed my calculator! I haven't been using it since last year SPM. so now I guess I have to go get a new one!

I searched high and low for it! Maybe if I stop searching for it, it'll stare me straight in the face.

Anyways, after 3 hours of math, had to sit for my Malaysian Studies paper! I hope I score because I've been studying for that paper! came home after and only slept for 2 hours!

I slept for 2 hours in the 48 hour window! gees. caffeine buzz is really something huh.

I thought in college, all homeworks given don't have to be copied from the board. like they'll give us sheets and sheets of question. it would be much fun-er not to have to copy down homeworks.

Fiction World ;D

I can't believe how Grey's Anatomy ended their season! OMG the suspense! If there weren't rumors floating around, I would have guessed differently but I don't know... such suspense!

All series is coming to it's season finale. Brothers & Sisters just had theirs. I've never cried for them before although some episode were heart breaking, the music they played
wasn't suitable for crying. but I cried for the last episode. & I think that Sarah actress is pregnant.

I really think that the soundtrack really makes a different to a scene. One Tree Hill can just make you weep like a baby with their soundtrack! I still can't believe Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton is leaving the show ;(

Just started watching Ugly Betty season 3. I don't know why I stopped watching it in the first place! I like Daniel a lot. I think he's damn charming with his suits. & that new guy Matt really looks like Josh Gorban!! hahaha!

I stopped watching House also. Damn lazy to download it.

ooh and finally, Dancing With The Stars! I really want Shawn & Mark or Mellisa & Tony or Gilles & Cheryl to win. haha, that basically means who ever wins is just fine by me! They are all great! The one I really was rooting for was Derek but he was booted out already. tsk.


I'm probably not going to
like The Hills that much
now that Lauren is leaving.
But I'm definitely still going
to watch Kristin.

ooh & you guys don't
even have a clue do you, pfts!