Thursday, April 30, 2009

you looked me in the eye & told me...

iMovie - Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging.

My sister's friend Diyana who I absolutely adoreee (voice like Amanda from It Takes Two when her father's girlfriend asked her to play the piano in front of everyone) bought me so many DVDs when she went to Penang. Ooh, I love her ;)

Missed dinner with her & Tania & Uncle Gordon that other day though because of the stupid class test! Haven't seen them in ages! Jessy, you better come back soon or else I'll just snatch them all from you :P I'll leave Jeya for you la. haha!

Anyways, amongst the many, Diyana bought me Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snoggings.
noticed anything odd?
yeaps! that's Wild Child on the cover!! haha, are they dumb or something ;P

I'm on a mission and I'm crazy obsess with it! After seeing Gilles Marini wearing them, I've gotta have them! The colour is ridiculous!! it's so pretty *inhales, exhales*
it's apple green! it's gorgeous!

Updates @ Formula One.

McLaren just got handed a 3 race suspended ban for lying to the steward at the Australian GP.

do I think it's fair? nope! just because I don't think that Heikki Kovalainen deserved it too. He has done nothing wrong and because of Lewis's stupid act, he has to suffer the consequences. so typical of McLaren to do stupid things!

I'm sure if Ron Dennis was still the team principle, they'll be out of the running for world championship la! Alonso is smart to leave that team behind with all of their bs.

next on the table.

Refuelling & tyre warmers ban for next season

are you kidding me? how slow you want the drives to drive just to save fuel!? It's ridiculous what the FIA is coming up to cut cost! They are taking away the essence of Formula One. It's more like Formula One & a half man ;p (F1 1/2) aha

two seasons ago, they banned from changing tyres, next season they'll ban refuelling, the season after that they'll just ban drivers from driving more than 20 laps just to save fuel, time, money, rental, etc.

*shakes head*

If I was the head of FIA, I'll just cut cost by limiting the weight of parts to be transported so transportation fee can be reduced, get more sponsors and endorsements, limit the team's crew to attend the GP, etc!

they don't have to make the race less interesting by removing everything F1 is about - racing, time sheets for refuelling, changing tyres, changing front wing, strategies, team's choices to reduce budgets. In fact, I think it'll backfire and attract less-er viewers.

It'll be like A1 GP! c'mon, who watches A1!?


I'm losing parts
of who I am.