Thursday, May 14, 2009

forever and almost always.

iSeries - One Tree Hill.

First of all, I can't even put it to words, how can Mark Schwahn not bring Lucas and Peyton back for next season?!?! All seasons it's been about Peyton and Lucas and their love triangle and their obstacles and their drama. Why are they always cutting out main character like Karen and Keith?! Ain't the main characters suppose to last every season!


I'll be so pissed if they end this season 'that' way! darn, I can't say how I think they're going to end it because most of you guys haven't watch and I don't want to spoil it for you guys! But if they did end it 'that' way then I'm sure the fans will hate next season. They should end it like how they ended Karen's role ;)

Still, don't write Lucas and Peyton off la! I hope next season's ratings goes down then they have to bring Lucas and Peyton back! On the up side, Julian will be a series regular, so I like it ;D

Yesterday, saw - well I didn't 'see it' see it, seeing it would probably make me scared to ever drive again but I did see the aftermath of the whole thing! Heard the whole 'bang' but I was still out of sight, which I think I was lucky not to see the whole thing happen.

Anyways, what happened was a huge accident outside my campus. There's a turning into the campus and there's a U-turn turn. So, I'm guessing the car hit a motorcyclist then hit onto a pole. Or the motorcyclist hit the car then the car hit the pole. Either way, car, motorcyclist and a pole was involved. The car was smashed badly. The front was completely 'kamek'

Oh gosh, I saw the helmet, the car, the smashed glass, the smoke coming out from the car! I didn't even wanna take pictures even if I could because it was horrible!

Today, there's a traffic police right outside the campus to control because there's also KDU high school students. very dangerous! The debris and stuff is still on the road. tsk tsk. so scary!

Here's something funny. I just only realize that I can't get into a song while I'm driving. I cannot! because when I get into a song, I'll tap my fingers along the beat and when I tap my fingers, my feet will automatically follow the tapping. You get what I mean right?

& when I tap my feet, I'll let go the clutch to fast and my engine will die! HAHAHHAA! it happened twice, once today - the puzzle piece came to me. The first time I was rocking to Lady Gaga's poker face and today I was into Jesse McCartney's leaving. Both got that upbeat beat that makes you wanna tap your fingers!

Gotta ban leaving and poker face when I'm driving. Haven't come across Black Eyed Peas' boom boom pow tho'. hahah! wonder what will happen ;P


My iPod & iTunes is killing me!
why wouldn't it sync my videos in!!
so frustrating.