Monday, May 11, 2009

just like that, don't hold back.

iMovie - 2 Fast 2 Furious.

I've FINALLY finished all my assignments due tomorrow ;) After days and days and days of saying I'll do it. I'm really a last minute girl and even if I'm in college now, I don't think that it's ever going to change. I really thought it would, but I guess I was wrong.

I don't have the determination to sit down for hours and come up with lines after lines of words if I'm not under some kind of pressure. It's over.

Anyways, there's currently some weird smell in my kitchen. It really smells bad, like a mixture of drain water and the beach's water smell. & the problem is I don't know where it's coming from. gross!

You know what, I am now eyeing on getting this little mechanic's drawer thingy. Peyton has one too. haha! I'm stopping by every hardware store from now onwards ;D


I just learnt a new word. I didn't even know it was a word, I thought it was some funny word because it's funny - jubilee.

I need to go out more often. I'm always inside the house, it's so not good. I'm becoming like CoffeeCup! haha. Dudes, wanna go out? I'll come pick you up ;D Let's go!


I should really stop watching
reality television. It's making
me jealous of their life.