Sunday, May 24, 2009

feel alright, I'm living on air.

Button beats Kimi for pole.


Formula One Qualifying Results :
  • 1st - Jenson Button (I'm chuffed to bits too again&again)
  • 2nd - Kimi Raikkonen (wohooo! the Iceman is back!)
  • 3rd - Rubens Barrichello (3rd good enough la!)
  • 4th - Sebastian Vettel (aww,just missed out)
  • 5th - Felipe Massa (c'mon Massa! we rolling)

The cold ice finn ICEMAN that I ♥ is back!

It was an action packed qualifying! I gotta say I love Monaco just because it's a very entertaining circuit. It makes me squirm just because they're always driving so close to the walls because of the narrow street. But it's all fun to watch.

I was super happy during Q1 when Lewis hit the barrel ;D So cocky, that's what you get! Still, even when he's out of qualifying, he was still inside the regulation zone! I shouted really loud for someone, anyone to bump him out! And thank gosh Sebastien Bourdais did at the last last second! bye bye Lewis!

At the end of Q2, Kimi topped the time sheets ;) I likey! I laughed really loud when Alex and Steve was talking highly of Nelson's lap, then he spun. that was funny. It's like Nelson could hear them talking about him so the pressure was on.

Time for Q3. I agree with Alex, I too would like to see the fastest car on top not the car with the lighter fuel weight. man, it was so tight! darn Jenson! I wanted Kimi on pole. I clapped really loud to cheer on Kimi. It was so close yet so far!

Kimi didn't get a special made helmet this year, although he has every year since 2004. Apparently Kimi said he felt he has not earned anything special to be presented with a Monaco helmet this year. so modest!

I pity Vettel. He has so much to show off but he's always having a dark cloud of traffic following him everywhere! He's low on fuel so he should have done better than 4th. I really want Vettel to win this year's championship! or maybe come in second. very ambitious ;P

I take back what I said in my last F1 post about Kimi retiring early to hop onto his boat. Speaking of, I don't think he has his own boat this year. No pictures of him on boats.

Ooh, one thing that I really wanna know. Didn't the FIA ban Lewis Hamilton for 3 race? Why is he still racing then? funny right. suspended ban.. what does that mean? what's going on?






Jenson always say
"I'm chuffed to bits"
so I'm writing it, always