Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I could almost see it.that dream I'm dreaming.

iMovie - My Best Friend's Girl.

I've been meaning to blog everyday, my fingers are itching to type but my brain just isn't form words. Usually when I want to blog - last time, words just kept forming like some candy train, no sweat but this days it's having little traffic jams. I'm going to try to squeeze every ounce of brain juice I have today.

Finally knows how it feels to push college assignment papers out.The process isn't totally different from high school but the standards are way beyond high school standards. I really have to get rid of my day-before habit. I've learn that that can't happen in college.

I feel like I'm losing a small part of me just because I'm not doing stuff I usually do, say words I usually say. I feel very contained. I want to go back in time and just live the moment I took for granted.

Back to many moons ago.

I've been in hotels ever since I was born! no wonder I love hotels so much. let's see, this picture was taken on the 12th of November 1991. I was probably 9 months...

And after that, the years I've been growing up in hotels. I still remember every new year when I was young was spent in hotels. Usually in Renaissance hotel which was where I met Uncle Gordon - he used to be the guy who smokes when there's a big No-Smoking sign in his office.

we were such a close clan until my brother got all grown up, followed by my sis..
I'm left ;(

back to basics. found Lauren on the way. haha

The days when we had lunch every weekend at Shangri-La.

I'm missing you guys.

the day when it all changed. It used to be 3 against 2 with us against mums and Uncle Gordon. Now.. I'm out numbered :(

If I knew that the last holiday was the last of all lasts,
I would probably soak everything in.

This picture is one of the last ones we ever took all together.


When Jackson went far far away to learn how to be a doctor, at least I had one more person I could interact with - my bitchy yet whom I love sister.

that's the day I first watched Sisterhood of The Travelling pants! & entourage ;)
we had breakfast in bed the next day. oh those dayss! It's very practical to have 2 toilets in 1 room! smart thinking ;P

Jakun! That was the time when me, Jess and Nick took everything of Uncle Gordon's and locked it in the safe box! haha. At first he didn't care but when he noticed that we locked his cigarettes in too, he almost called the bell man. ahaha!

Then found friendship in the Wongs! I miss all those days when we hung out as a foursome!
Lots of fun.

I also miss all the food that comes with the room!! hahaha, it's like a feast every second in that room! All those times Uncle Gordon was on duty was the highlight of the month! I'm missing those days. All those hours spent in a hotel.


And now, zero hour in a hotel for months!! All this is a big possibility why I want to work in hotels. I've even dreamt of opening my own little B&B. haha.

Anyways.


off to watch Life Of Ryan
I'm hooked ;)