Monday, May 11, 2009

Button wins Spanish GP.

Button snatched 4th victory.


Formula One Spanish GP Results :
  • 1st - Jenson Button (that's the way dude)
  • 2nd - Rubens Barrichello (it's good enough la)
  • 3rd - Mark Webber (are you kidding me?)
  • 4th - Sebastian Vettel (I feel your pain)
  • 5th - Fernando Alonso (hometown hero!)
*blows a hole in head with a revolver*

this is the fourth major mistakes Ferrari has made in the last 5 races!! When will they stop snoozing and smell victory!? miscounted the fuel weight for Massa is really something that shouldn't be faced by the Ferraris! it's outrages!

haha, I for one is actually quite happy that they are opening their team radio more often for us to listen in but it looks like it's something they wanted to keep to themselves. ahhah! I bet every other team who's hearing that transmission was laughing their ass off the high stool.

Kimi oh Kimi. I feel so sad after seeing him slow down. At least slow down after the pitstop la, more interesting. oh wells :(

Hey, since RedBull still haven't design their double diffuser yet, Adrian Newey should really ask for Vettel's input since he was stuck behind Massa's car the entire race & that double diffuser was all that he could look at :P

Vettel shouldn't be behind of Massa the entire race, it's such a waste. he could have gone so much quicker and even guarantee a spot on that steps. It was such a bitter sweet moment when Vettel passed Massa. I feel sorry for Massa for just handing a place without a fight but I also feel happy for Vettel for scoring more points.

Ferrari is becoming a laughing stock! I think Ferrari is just another normal team without Jean Todt and Ross Brawn. Stefano is good but he's not great yet. I kinda don't think that Michael on the other hand is giving out good advise. But I like Rob Smedley! he's the one person I like the most.

One question, where the hell did Mark come from?! haha! he appeared 3rd out of nowhere! Very good pit stop strategy for him. unfortunately it was a poor one for Vettel. If only it was a lap different from Massa. tsk tsk.

Why isn't Kimi hanging out with
Sebastian anymore?? ;(

Zhang ZiYi look-alike. but she's prettier ;)
Jessica Michibata I mean.


My predictions for the next race - Monaco GP.

Kimi will retire earlier than expected and will straight away hop onto his awaiting mega-glamorous boat to hangout with his Finnish buddies.