Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'll be love's suicide.

iSeries - Life Of Ryan.

I don't know why but I love watching reality tv. and my weekly addiction is Life Of Ryan ;) His skateboarding is so sick! he is so good. Little bro Kane is so super cute! I wish I had that little boy. & Ryan is such a great big brother. I'm super jealous. His house is mind blowing! Check out MTV cribs!

He looks a little like Jessy McCartney in season 1 when he had his blonde hair, then he busted it.

Anyways, had to do extra extra work on my assignments now. it's so tiring and frustrating having a group assignment especially this early when you don't even really know your group member and their capability.

So, drove all the way to Uncle Gordon's apartment hoping for some of his knowledge on malaysian history. thought that his wise (in other word senile) brain absorbed some breaking news over the years but he's brain was as good as mind. coconuts!

I got a few hours of work done there faster than in my own room. Too many distractions on my computer ;P

I have 3 more papers to push out next week. next week only do la :P I'm super lazy. I have nothing to do yet I don't have the motivation to do any of my papers! moral and malaysian studies are both very boring subjects!

Ooh speaking of moral, I helped Angeline write a conclusion for her assignment in 5 minutes, with ugly handwriting and a rough copy. in Jeanette's language, it means I just wrote a simple conclusion, a conclusion I normally write for any assay of mine, basic lines and I got a well done?! Whatthehell. the paper was like 'ham choy' and my handwriting was like cakar ayam! ahaha. imagine if I really put my mind in the paper..

What I'm trying to say is that college professors are like real professors. wise, intelligent, has full of knowledge brain. and those simple words I scribbled on a piece of paper satisfied him satisfies me!

Anyways, I still haven't started on my moral assignment which is due this wednesday. still got loads of time la xD

I had the urge to keep my room clean today so I changed my own sheets ;) & that somehow made mums happy. I know what to do for her for mothers day edy - just make her bed on that day ;D



I'm a sucker for
reality television.