Friday, May 22, 2009

acts like summer & walks like rain.

iMovie - 8 Below.

I need a 101 crash course translation class for accounts. The first class of accounts was so funny. I probably laughed so much + loud till everyone else thinks I'm taking pot or something. But it really is funny because I answered every question the lecturer asked in Malay.

Then she was like, what's that in english cause she don't know it in BM -she's been teaching it in english ever since she remembered, so she said. & I told her that I too don't know because I've been studying it in BM ever since I remembered.

I like teaching someone accounts. just to see the light lights up is a reward by itself. no wonder people who teach loves to teach even though their salary sucks. I had to teach Hariz, I didn't even know that we went to the same high school. He was 1 year my senior. Anyways, he didn't take acc classes so I taught him accounts 101 ;)

Francis really did leave his mark on me. I still remember the day when he asked why is "belanja always debit" answer "because belanja is debit laa".

I'm always the only one in class laughing by myself, I gotta go influence someone to laugh with me. I gotta break the pack with Angeline and Jason because they're always together and they can never make friends!

M.O next week in class : get everyone to laugh with me. or at me, as long as they know how to laugh. Unfortunately, I don't see any potential 'like me' friend ;(

Ooh, my classroom is like the North Pole! it's freezing! you can actually shiver in class.

Hung out with Laila for the rest of the evening. Took her to lunch then went back to her SUPER GORGEOUS WITH SWIMMING POOL HOUSE! I'm so jealous that she has a swimming pool in her own backyard. the only house in Hartamas to own a private pool. tsk

We looked at old old old primary pictures I don't even remember taking. so funny and so embarrassing. our hair looked so oily last time, haha.


Then went driving around with Laila since she just gotten her licence. Now I know how it feels like when a seasoned driver sits next to a rookie driver! You can feel what's going to happen before it happens.

Taught her a few tricks that I've learn to smoothen her cornering and braking! haha, gotta live the moment. I think she has serious ADD. while driving she'll be like 'oh what's that', ' uh who's playing', ' oh did you see that'. It's not good!



I don't think I can take it anymore.
when you want me, you call me,
when you don't need me,
you push me to the curb!
realize it by yourself, please!