Wednesday, May 27, 2009

seconds, hours, so many days.

fuck.fuck.FUCK.FUCK.FUUUCCKKK!!!

I'm so fucking pissed! kik sei yan man! Grrrrr!
I'm gonna vomit blood!

I had it at the palm of my hands! I know that chapter backwards and forward! I love that chapter the most AND it came out for my finals BUT I got thrown back by the title!

STUPID FOREIGN POLICY! it's the easiest one YET I didn't read the stupid title! argh. instead I did the one I know I won't get marks because it was crap I wrote!

I wanna scream man!! I studies so hard - haha, rephrase - I studied the day of and I screwed it up! read the title Jeanette, read the title! Thank gosh it's only Malaysian Studies. I don't need MS anymore! done & done.

Still! damn 'chong for' man!

Apart from that, I couldn't concentrate and hear myself think because the damn Kris Allen's no boundaries song was inside my head! I knew I shouldn't have played his songs over and over again! my fault!

with every step you climb, another mountain,
every breathe it's harder to believe, you'll make it through the pain

Oh man, I do not miss exams at all! Hate it in fact! ;)