Saturday, April 18, 2009

wicked and the wild wind.

iMovie - P/S. I Love You.

Such a nice sad movie. It's not sad, but it's sad in a way ;P
At the starting of the movie, I couldn't understand a word Gerard Butler was saying. He was mumbling and that thick Irish accent really made it very hard for me to understand,love.

All his letters are so sweet and thoughtful. & he knows Holly so well until he knows what she'll say to him. I always tear up when he says P/S. I love you at the end of all his letters.


Is it just me or is the weather super hot and humid yesterday and today? I showered 3 times a day now just because I keep sweating! It's so hot! Global warming!

Went for Julian's birthday dinner at Victoria Station. Their portion are so super small. Even a little baby would have two of the dish to be full! Their 'fine steak' was really very very 'fine' - fine as in slim as in thin! tsk. Do not, do not go to Victoria Station at Damansara. is it Damansara? I think it's Damansara...

Anyways, Crystal got to experience my driving skills! haha, all those times when I said I couldn't park, you finally know what I mean. ahhahaa! I can't park for nuts! Ain't manual such fun :P:P haha!

I gave my mum my chair just because I told her that I don't want to sit so much, so by taking away my chair, I'll have to stand to use the comp and all. BUT the funny thing is, even if my chair that I sit on day-to-day isn't in my room, I still have 3 other chairs here. hahaha!! I'll move it all to my mum's room so it'll be an all-chairs room. xD

Seriously, I'm like standing right now. my heels kinda hurts!

Happy 18th Birthday Julian Ong!
you can now have sex, go clubbing & buy cigarettes
as you wish =)


people do change,some for the worst,
others for the better.but in your case,
you've became worst.