Wednesday, April 1, 2009

where did I go wrong, I lost a friend.

iMovie - Camp Rock.

OohEmmGee I just realize that Kevin Rudolf is not a black dude. haha! I always thought he was black. nope, his white..

I had my room. My own long, small, very bight in the morning room with sliding door that can't slide properly. Then when my brother packed his stuff and moved to Russia, I took over his boylish, 'lam yan mei' room and made it mine. I like this room. It's big, it has my computer in it and it's connected to the bathroom.

Then when my sister packed her stuff and moved to Aussie, I also took over her room! HAHA. So basically I'm the last one standing with all the rooms to myself xD I keep changing where I sleep even my mum gets confused.

I've been sleeping in my sister's room ever since she left but now I've moved back to my room. (p/s : my official room is now in my brothers room & my actual room has become the ironing room) My bed is so much better to sleep in compared to every bed in this house.

so so yesterday was Zhee's last day at work so I went to visit her. Well, not really. I went there to get my F1 tickets so while I was there, I went to see her :P
I wanna go all 3 days of F1 but no one wants to go with me. Friday's free entry - I wanted to go sit everywhere, feel the place out. even the tower but I have no one to go with. Saturday also but thankgosh Vivian is excited to go with me! =) (don't you leave me hanging last minute, I'll cry my eyeballs out! but but I know you wouldn't because you love me :P)

I have to get Kimi's autograph! I'll push and shove people like snow to get towards him xD Oh I will.

All I gotta do now is go get my student ID from college.

Something is wrong with EZTV!