Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I hold on to these moments, you know.

iMovie - Marley & Me.


OhMyGosh he is so adorable! So lovable yet so so naughty! I'll go mad if I had to shout at my dog everyday. The first thing I thought about the movie is that they picked the right actor/actress for the role of John and Jen.

Reality. Doggie-dogland ;P

College is so boring! I couldn't have complain more! It's so frustrating going to class just to hear grandfather stories! Had Moral for 6 hours today and I used that whole 6 hours to read my Shopaholic & Baby.

I still don't know if she had a girl or boy! so sheesh, don't tell me =D I read half of the book with that amount of time! I'm sure I'll be able to finish the whole book as soon as next week! I'll tell when I do.

My buttock is hurting from all the sitting in those UNCOMFORTABLE chairs! But on Tuesday, we had class at Auditorium A which is so berry much better! It's a super huge theater room with super huge ohso-COMFORTABLE cushion chairs!


I so don't feel like
going to class, again