Monday, April 6, 2009

Button wins wet & red-flagged race.

Button wins second consecutive victory


Formula One Malaysian GP results :
  • 1st - Jenson Button (you couldn't believe it either)
  • 2nd - Nick Heidfeld (aren't you excited)
  • 3rd - Timo Glock (I still don't likey you for last year)
  • 4th - Jarno Trulli (you could have done betterr)
new faces of winners.

What must we do to watch a decent clean finish?! haha! Last week's finish was under the safety car, this week was under the no-time-and-it's-still-raining circumstances.

Jenson is finally winning races! He looked so cute when he got the good news over his team radio. he really couldn't believe what he was hearing.

watching it on tele was actually longer than watching it real live.

All I gotta say is : What have FERRARI been eating for the past month to become so stupid so fast??!! OMG! when it's not raining and you wanna gamble, go for the intermediate instead of the full wet tyre!!!!!!!! even I know that!

the Reds can't afford to mess up again! c'mon stefano!

While every driver was on the wet track waiting for confirmation to whether or not they will resume their race, Kimi went back to his garage, took a shower, slip into his comfortable dry clothes and went for a treat of ice-cream and coke xD
It was really a boring race even when the rain had fallen. But, this year there's more overtaking which is nice to see! Mark and Timo overtook others like there's no tomorrow.


Finally the race was red-flagged. It sucked, it shorten my visit to Sepang :P haha! if only I was sitting at the front of the mall area instead of the back! Next year they should sell student tickets for those Crystal and Diamond areas!

I personally think that this week's race is kinda no-fair win because some of the drivers might have dived into the pits and came out not where they were before when the safety car was deployed. Because if they knew, they won't have went to the pits just to maintain their position.


I love the way Alex Yoong thinks!! It's exactly what I thought too! xD

I said that this year's F1 car modal looks funny and ugly - he said that too!
Then I called Robert Kubica too ambitious after the clash with Vettel - he called Kubica ambitious too when Steve asked him about it in this week's RaceDay!

I wonder if he comes to read my blog then say what I wrote :P:P HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm just kidding! Still, we think alike! xD