Sunday, April 5, 2009

I faked a smile so he won't see.

iMovie - 21.

Rewind your time. Back to Saturday people!

Another day at Sepang. this time it was with Vivian =) The first thing we did when we got there is jump queue. There was already a queue for the autograph session but we jumped over so many many people. we were near the stairs in a matter of minutes! We were that good!

But we didn't jump over people that had already been there waiting since 8 AM in the morning. The second thing that we did was putting on lots and lots and lots of sunblock everywhere! Surprisingly Vivian didn't get sunburn! What kinda skin is that ar Viv? ;P

Ooh Ooh, while in line, there's this about 10-13 years old Japanese boy who has super nice long eye lashes btw, who kept looking at Vivian one kind cause she kept bumping onto his umbrella. but he was so cute when he gave Viv 'the look' ,so we let him up first. & he and his father had this super nice Ferrari modal car trophy thingy and the boy had a little Kimi doll on his. It must be super pricey!

YAAAHOOOOO! I was THIS close to KIMI RAIKKONEN man! THISS close! He looks so much charming-er in real life than in the screen of a TV box. & he's so super fair. he's skin looks as smooth as a baby's bottom! xD

Ooh, and another funny thing happened on stage. Vivian said she'll help me sign my fan since she has nothing to sign on. So while we were on stage getting closer and closer to Kimi, Vivian turned to me and ask if she could have him sign her cap instead of my fan. OF COURSE! hahaha! I bet Vivian didn't expect him to be so cute until she changed her mind. haha!

Kimi is really really very very cute! VERY! gotta see him in real life! it's so much different. & I noticed that he's super skinny edy compared to last year and the year before that. Stupid KERS!

Also. also. I don't know what happened to my camera or to me. maybe getting too close to Kimi made me nervous or GAGA already. I couldn't work my camera! It was on burst so I'll get lots of pictures but it didn't work! DAMNN! too swoony while I was up there to get nice pictures!

I had lots of nice pictures of Adrian Sutil & Giancarlo Fisichella while I was on stage yesterday. I wasn't GAGA-ing then but I was today so I didn't have great pictures of Kimi ='(

Anyways, after that we basically just walked around for a second then went back home. There weren't any buses to LCCT or KL Central that time so we had to catch a cab to LCCT to get home.

THEN, vivian saw something she liked on the bus ;P hahahahaaa!!

enjoy =)
The little Jap boy's Ferrari modal.

Mark smiled at me =D




pictures are in order
according to our day =)