Saturday, April 4, 2009

was it for real?

Button grabs second consecutive pole


Formula One Qualifying Results :
  • 1st - Jenson Button (that's the way la!)
  • 2nd - Jarno Trulli (why are you so fast?!)
  • 3rd - Sebastian Vettel (yay yay yay! =D)
  • 4th - Rubens Barrichello (way2go!)
  • 5th - Timo Glock (why are you so fast too?!)
Why are the Ferrari's so slow =( I don't like that they are not a competitor but I love seeing McLaren struggling. Not McLaren, just Lewis Hamilton xD

liar liar you get disqualified! =D I like it. haha! i'm mean.

Anyways, I'm super super proud of Sebastian Vettel. He makes me happy seeing him on top of the leader board all the time! He could simple be the next Kimi Raikkonen. Sadly he'll be starting 13th tomorrow because of the penalty he got for the clash with Kubica -.-

Rubens Barrichello will also have a 5 place penalty for changing his gearbox, so that will put him at 9th on grid tomorrow.

The Ferraris always gamble on Massa & most of the time it didn't work. Today's gamble backfired - poor Felipe will start 16th tomorrow.

I really hope it rains tomorrow! But but, I don't want it to rain also because I'll get all wet! haha!! It'll be so troublesome for me tomorrow if it rains! so so I think it should rain during the race. not before or after - during! Hopefully it won't rain until the driver's parade gets cancelled! Kimi's cockpit on fire during Friday's free practice.