Tuesday, April 21, 2009

do you know why I cryyy?

iMovie - He's Just Not That Into You.


very very nice movie. Sort of.. I got my eye on Ben!! not Ben Affleck, the character Ben - Bradley Cooper. He's eyes are gorgeous! & I like Justin Long's voice, so damn sexy! & I like Gigi & Alex as a couple. they made the better couple amongst the others in the movie =) & Scarlet Johansson's boobs are huge!! & the way she talks really looked like how Erica Hahn talks (from Grey's)

Went out for a day of shopping with Elyza - although we didn't get to buy anything. Wanted to watch 17 Again BUT their website gave false information! 17 Again is still not out! They put "now showing" on their website! tsk

So the plan was to go pick Elyza up in the morning, so I told my mum that I'll be going out with her and picking her up.

My mum being my mum who don't let me drive alone said she'll just send me there.. I told her that if she didn't let me drive alone once awhile, I'll be too afraid to drive alone the next time. Mums went in her room unease.

Later - she came in my room and said I could drive there... I was like *yes lahh, thank youu* underneath my breath. THEN she continues - "I'll just sit beside and not say a word"

WHATTHEHELL mother! I said, no need, I'll drive there. I know the way and you have to let me drive alone one day.

drove ALONE, went pick Ely up. Then she told me that mums called her to check on me, if I reached there safely! Paranoid la mums!

* shakes head *

I couldn't park! HAHAha! took me so many tries! reverse, turn. reverse, turn.. haha! It took quite awhile :P

Went to Tony Roma's for lunch! Gosh, the food there is so good! I say & agree that their food there is better than TGI Fridays, Chillis, any western restaurant in that genre. The portion is huge, the price is reasonable, the service is good & the food is so good =)

shopped, shopped, walked, walked, watched a movie.

Watched the remainder of EU when I came back home. Stupid ending laa! stupid stupid stupid! I want Yau Yau to be with AhMan! =( waste all my tears crying for such a stupid ending ;P


Why have you guys
become weirder & weirder?