Tuesday, April 28, 2009

your baby blues,so full of wonders.

iMovie - Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants.

Every time I watch that movie, it reminds me of the first time I watched it. I can always remember where I was, what I was feeling, the whole environment. I won't forget it for the world :P

Anyways, I've got nothing to watch already. finish watching the entire/all season of Brothers & Sisters. That Ryan dude looks so much like Edward Cullen. He has got that vampire, red lips look & that hair! haha, Edward Cullen 2.0 lols

I'm so lazy to go college nowadays! no motivation, no attraction to be going to class ;P


Uncle Gordon is back & he promised to take me go eat at Shang! yea, I'll hold on to that for the next 5 yeas le. haha! no fair, he'll be going to China for his next hotel project! I wanna go too ;)

ooh, I've abandon my Shopaholic reading. haha, damn lazy to finish the book till next time. haha, to be continued after months.

Kimi enjoying a game of ice hockey ;)
He looks totally different when he's not wearing his red working t-shirt. I mean he looks more 'human'/knows how to have fun compared to when he's at work.Everyone he works with, other drives always says that he's a person who don't talk much. he lools like a totally different person in those pictures!



sometimes people write

what they can't say