Monday, April 6, 2009

this ain't Hollywood, this is a small town.

iMovie - Step Up.

Rewind your time. Back to Sunday people =D. last time, I swear. haha!

Woke up pretty kinda early. Introduced Derek Hough and Mark Ballas to Elyza! hahaa! Ely liked Mark more than Derek tho'.

Anyways, left the house at around 1 in the afternoon. Grabbed lunch at KL Central then went straight to Sepang!

While going up the bus, some mat sallehs said hie to us but shortly after that Ely ruined the image for me by saying that they rarely shower! ish! I like mat salleh! they're so cute and has blue/green eyes!

Ooh, more mat sallehs to come! We actually met a lot of different mat sallehs throughout the entire day =D

We were extremely lucky because when we got there, the driver's parade was just about to start!!! WOOOOH. Walked around for awhile then got interviewed by some reporter in some newspaper! I think we're in some newspaper in Sabah cause they took our picture. Google! =P

Watching the race part was just watching the race. BUT when the race was red-flagged, our day came alive! HAHAA. it's such a funny thing we did.

There weren't any cell service at Sepang because of the thunderstorm and everything and my text messages couldn't go through. then Elyza suggested a funny ridiculous idea to point my phone to the gay couple sitting close to us. So I did and it worked!!!

Of course, you'll think it's just a coincidence so I tried again, pointed in another direction - didn't send. So I pointed to them - tada! Sent! HAHAHA. I tried it three times and all three times it worked!

So after laughing really hard at that, it became kinda boring after awhile so we focused our energy somewhere else. Bare in mind that the race is still red-flagged.

there were this three mat sallehs at the back of us talking to each other(our energy was focused towards them ;P). They just met btw and started talking. I like how easy the make friends in such short time at random places. Anyways, one of those three mat salleh was super duper cute! xD & they were talking so we ease dropped.

One of the guy was talking about his girlfriend - about getting her a ring or move out and what-no. We started laughing so loud & we turned back wanted to join in on their conversation. & when me & Ely turned back to look at them, the other guy said sorry because maybe he thought that they were talking too loud - trust me, we were laughing much louder. Anyways, we turned back, he said sorry THEN the cute one talked to us! HAHHA. Just for awhile. Oh he's so cute!

After talking for a long time with each other, they finally introduced themselves. That's the part me and Ely was listening to intensively cause we wanted to know the cute guy's name but he didn't say. One of them was named Luke and the other was Greg. Darn.

Started walking out when the race was officially cancelled. Thank gosh it was almost dark out and isn't sunny. wasn't that humid too. We walked and walked and walked and walked. We had to walk all the way down, all the way outside to the main highway to catch our bus back.

That was when we met more mat sallehs! We met them on our way up the bus.Had to wait for another bus to come so we were just pushing people around (there's a lot of people everywhere - sticky & sweaty) and laughing. Those mat sallehs went up first then when me and Ely finally got in, they were pointing seats for us to sit, so we sit with them la.. Of course right! =D

I couldn't understand what he was saying because of his extremely thick British accent! I always thought I could but when you really hear them talking. *shakes head* Sadly then he realized that he lost his wallet and started searching everybody on the bus!

That's something you don't see everyday! Unfortunately he couldn't find it. 600 pounds gone. It was on the bus cause he had it on the bus. My guess is that this Indian guy took it cause he really looked suspicious! He had the 'look'.

Out of all of the mat sallehs we met and talked to, I still like the guy who sat behind us when the race was red-flagged. He's so cute! Ooh, then I saw another mat salleh that looked like Emmett from Twilight! same face man! And he was wearing white - Emmett wears white in Twilight. haha

Oooh and we saw a car accident on our way to Sepang. the car flipped and landed on the grass =O

Enjoy!


My converse got all muddy.
I wanted it dirty but
I didn't want it THAT dirty =(