Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'll be your crying shoulders.

iMovie - Sex & The City.

It has only been 2 days of classes and I'm already skipping. I seriously can't sit there and just do nothing. Maybe I would if it isn't THAT uncomfortable! Plus, I don't think the lecturers are actually teaching what they're suppose to.

Is Malaysian Studies about those opposition and the current election for the members of parliament or whatever? Is Moral studies about how dumb a girl is to trust a man who gave her 100 bucks out of nowhere and ended up being a hooker?

Because if it is, man! I've been ignoring what the dude was saying ;P

I can't wait for the day I'll be going to actual real class! My first semester's timetable sucks! 3 hours of Malaysian Studies on Tuesday and Thursday and 6 hours of Moral Sudies on Wednesday - back to back!

I can't even stand 45 minutes of moral in high school, what makes you think I can stand 6 hours in college?! Are you kidding me??! & why must 1 class be 3 hours long?! it's total bs.

Anyways. I think I'm addicted to Brothers & Sisters =D but I'm too lazy to download all 3 seasons. So if anyone has the whole season, borrow please? ;P cough it up! hahahaa.