Saturday, April 18, 2009

the thing you got behind you is amazing

Vettel fires it up to pole.

Formula One Qualifying Results.
  • 1st - Sebastian Vettel (yoo, words can't explain!!)
  • 2nd - Fernando Alonso (bring your groove back)
  • 3rd - Mark Webber (the Speedy-Man)
  • 4th - Rubens Barrichello (*wink wink* haha)
  • 5th - Jensen Button (ooh Jensen.. )
  • 8th - Kimi Raikkonen (c'mon babe! keep flying?)
WAHAHAHHAAA!! My Sebastian Vettel xD I'm so so proud! big mama's proud. I was cheering for him the entire time! It's pretty impressive too, going for pole with just 1 lap! <:o)

know what, I'll bet my bottom dollar that Sebastian Vettel will be the future Ferrari drive one day and will win a world championship! take my word for that!

& Alonso, gosh where did he come from!

I very super happy for them all up there but whatthehell is going on with the Ferrari team!? C'mon Kimi. wakey wakey, get your iceman coolness on! Maybe he's too sober to drive wonderfully. hahaa! spike his drink man ;P hahaha!!

I think they'll have the speed for tomorrow. we'll see =) Hopefully both the Ferrari drivers will score some points! It's embarrassing to see the Ferrari team without any points!

Mark and Sebastian proved that without the diffuser thingy thingy the car can compete with the ones that do have the diffuser thingy thingy. so I don't really think that the diffuser gave Honda,Toyota and Williams the edge. or maybe it did, I don't know. not the expert. What I'm trying to say is, the car can be fast without the diffuser also. focus on that!

Wait, is the diffuser for the downforce? blek, forget about it ;D



Still haven't found a
site for decent pictures.